We are excited to bring this special workshop to Oasis Aqualounge on Saturday April 30th-Awakening The G Spot & Female Ejaculation, presented and outline below, by Charlie Glickman PhD and Caroline Carrington:
‘Do you want to give your lover an exquisite experience? Discover how to create amazing pleasure, deep connection, and thrilling passion with G-spot massage and invite the flow of female ejaculation.
Join us for this unique class taught from both a Tantra and Sexological Bodywork perspective to empower you to even more pleasure and flow.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- Over a dozen different ways to pleasure and activate the G-spot and clitoris, separately and in combination
- The truth behind the myths surrounding female ejaculation
- How to deepen presence, connection and intimacy with your partner for a truly mind-blowing experience
- How to create a strong and resilient container for your partner’s pleasure and emotional release
- Ways to measure, respond to, and explore your partner’s arousal
- Tools for addressing the common concerns that can block sexual desire and response
- Tips for expanding the pleasure potential of your hands
- Important anatomy to ensure you understand the erotic landscape
- Techniques to awaken the body to female ejauclation
- The importance of breath, sound and movement to enhance/expand your pleasure
- The energetic components behind this powerful practice
Charlie Glickman PhD is a sex & relationship coach, a sexuality educator, a sexological bodyworker, and an internationally-acclaimed speaker. He’s been working in this field for over 20 years, and some of his areas of focus include sex & shame, sex-positivity, queer issues, masculinity & gender, communities of erotic affiliation, and many sexual & relationship practices. Charlie is also the co-author of The Ultimate Guide to Prostate Pleasure: Erotic Exploration for Men and Their Partners. Find out more about him on his website or on Twitter and Facebook. For Charlie’s sex coaching services, visit Make Sex Easy.
Caroline Carrington is a Conscious Relationship & Intimacy Coach and Certified Tantra Educator inspiring people to live empowered lives across the US and around the world. She expands people’s experience of pleasure, intimacy and connection through relationships, energy play and dynamic meditation. Caroline loves building bridges between communities in the realms of Tantra, BDSM, Polyamory, and Bhakti Yoga. Caroline welcomes people of all genders, races and relationship styles and is LGBT-friendly. She is passionate about walking Tantra out of the bedroom and into the world and bringing the sacred back into sexuality. Caroline is available for private sessions, experiential workshops and personalized intensives. Learn more at www.JewelintheLotusCoaching.com and connect with Caroline on Facebook and Twitter.
Guests may preregister, using the Eventbright link here. Payment at the door on the day of the event will also be accepted. Please contact email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding this workshop.
Oasis Aqualounge will be open from 11:00am-3:00am. Women and couples are welcome. The workshop is from 1:00pm-4:00pm and will be held in the Oasis Ballroom. Only those who have paid to attend the workshop will be permitted inside the room.
Single women-$60 (advance) $70 (at the door). Couples- $110 (advance). $130 (at the door). Fee includes admission into Oasis. Regular Oasis admission: women-$20. Couples-$80. Card holding members: single women-$42.00 (workshop only). Couples-$62.70 (workshop only).