Join us at 8pm and visit our sign-up station for those who identify as polyamorous. Guests will have the opportunity to describe and decide what they are looking for, in meeting other poly guests.
From 8:30pm-9:30pm, Patric from Intellectual Erection will discuss the following:
- Polyamory for newbies
- Different types of polyamory
- Value of freedom
- Avoiding toxicity
- Maintaining relationships
From 9:30pm-10pm, the Ballroom stage will welcome a panel discussion, featuring various poly-identified guests, who will speak on their own journey and personal experiences.
At 10pm Polyamory Match Making will begin in the Ballroom. Meet amazing folks and their partners for the chance to mingle and possibly date within the boundaries of an open relationship. Your host will provide introductions and fun questions for singles, couples, triads and more.
The following categories will be indicated with colored wristbands
- Looking for kink play : purple
- Looking for play partner only: pink
- Looking to date/ relationship: white
- I am new to poly/curious: orange
- We are a poly couple looking for other poly couples: black
- Singles & couples looking for each other: yellow
Oasis Aqualounge will be open from 11am-8pm for Staycation Sunday. Polyamory Match Making begins at 8pm.
Men/couples-$80. Women, trans and non-binary folks-free.
Want to hear about future Poly events at Oasis? Join our Polyamory List. Just add your email address below.