Tonight, join us for a savory edition of Sex School as we focus on feeding the mind, body and sex organs. We are excited to welcome Registered Holistic Nutritionist Tara Mansler who will dish out generous portions of information surrounding the topic of Sex and Nutrition.
Visit the Ballroom at 10pm and learn about the following points:
- 3 important body systems for sexual health and how these systems pertain to sexual health & how you can increase your sex drive
Women Specific Sexual Health
- Ways to increase libido & blood flow
- Balancing hormones
- Menopausal nutrition for sexual health
Men’s Specific Sexual Health
- Hormones and sex drive
- Importance of (cardiovascular) exercise for preventing ED
- Prostate Health
- What can you do as a couple to increase your sex drive and stay healthy?
In addition, enjoy sampling a few summer snacks that will satisfy your libido; learning never felt (or tasted) so good!
Oasis Aqualounge is open from 11am-3am. Sex School begins at 10pm and is included in the cost of admission. Women and couples welcome.